Photo Collective invites photographers residing in Australia or Australian citizens living overseas to enter the 2021 APA People’s Choice Award.
Supported by The Brownbill Effect
Since launching in 2016, the APA People’s Choice Award has given voice to our community to decide and celebrate their favourite image across all categories of APA.
Upon submission, all entrants will have the opportunity to enter the People’s Choice Award. This is done by sharing their submission/s through social media platforms. The public is then able to vote on an entry. After all other category winners have been announced, the image with the highest votes will be awarded the People’s Choice Award.
We hope the public helps us to discover work which can open important dialogues and explore big ideas through photography. We do not encourage work which exploits, endangers, harms or stereotypes.
• (1x) Portfolio review with The Brownbill Effect valued at A$1,100
• (1x) Format Framing (print and frame) voucher (600 x 900 mm) valued at A$310
• (1x) Urth Explorer Filter Kit valued between A$91 – A$273
• (1x) Ilford Sprite 35-II reusable camera valued at A$60
- Entry to the People’s Choice Award is only eligible once the participant has completed a payed submission
- No stock photography is allowable
- Voting can only be carried out using genuine Email addresses. All entries which display fraudulent email addresses will be disqualified
- Please do not add any watermarks to your entries. All entries with watermarks on will be disqualified
- Please do not enter any images that have been entered into APA in previous years as they will be disqualified